Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quick Post

Hello all, yep am still here just got super busy at work and have been blobbing out a bit on my weekends. The weather is perking up here and with daylight savings about to hit I will have more time at night after work to - play, update blog, play, LOL LOL...........
I do have a heap of photos to upload this weekend, last months Doll Club piccies, with heaps of dolls on show so took a pile of photos to show you all the fantastic dolls the girls make, also have made a small bag last weekend and started a stitchery which I have sewn my first decent bit of patchword around, I really enjoyed doing it and picking the colours.....................so a slew of piccies to come in a couple of days.............
Beter go and do some more work now.............

No comments:

Post a Comment