Saturday, May 1, 2010

Doll Club - Heaps of Pictures

Today was Doll Club day, mind I think we need to change the name to CRAFT club as we are all doing so many different things nowadays.  I took some clay to play with and am quite pleased with what I have done so far but wont show it unless it works out after some refining .......  I have heaps of pictures to share today which is great, had lots of show and tell and we had a really great day out, lots of fun and its neat to see what the other girls have been making.  Beryl brought in 3 quilts she has made, just fantastic, the last one is not quite finished but its going to be fantastic.  


Beryl and Margarets naughty fairies
Gorgeous cross stitch that a lady did for Rose


Margarets Gollies she is making on canvas
Margarets daughter brought in the below houses she has been making from Canvas, they were pretty extraordinary 


10 comments:

  1. OMG what awesome quilts and goodies there...love the way the giraffe has been done...and of course LOVE the gollies...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some amazingly talented women in your club! Love it all and the animal quilts are quite fun too!! Looking forward to seeing what you did too!!
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow there is sure some talent in your "doll" club! Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazingly talented group of ladies. Those quilts are to die for! And there must be hours on hours of work in those doll houses. How much fun your group must be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a talented group of friends you have there. I can see why you are excited to go each time. Love all their great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not fair, I wanna come to doll club! You get so many great show and tells! Tell the ladies I loved seeing the pics of what they've made. It's hard to choose a favourite, so I'll pick all of them! Please give them my address to send them all to Aunty Sharon! Just tell them the crazy Aussie that was waving at them a few weeks ago loved their goodies.
    Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of pics! I'm so jealous that you have a local group to be creative with. i would love to find something like that near me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! How many Fantastic Artworks!!?!?!
    It's a beautiful Group of Great Artists, please my Dear Friend...let they know my Compliments 'cause comes from the Heart, Sincerily!! You are All so Talented ...a pleasure for my eyes to see all of this Amazing Creations, really a pleasure and honor!! Thanks for sharing <3 <3 <3
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the houses!! My daughter loves to play with yarn and that's a new inspiration!! Cool ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything, every detail. Coingratulations and thank for sharing your art!

    ReplyDelete