Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hello Again (big grin)

Hello, I'm back again he he....its so hot here at the moment phew just flopping about in the heat and not doing much, but another week and its Christmas holidays, whoopee I have some plans to sew and finally try and get my pattern finished.

I still felt like I wanted to muck about today though (as you do) and have been looking at the fantastic fantasy chairs on the net and have been intrigued and blown away by them. Soooo in my New Zealand number eight wire mentality (grin)..... I decided to have a go myself, even though I am unable to get the supplies that seem to be needed locally, (and cannot afford to get them in either) So the number eight wire (or equivalent) has come out and I am mucking about with a chair and some clay stuff I found in a store....... is heaps of fun and will be interesting to see if it works or not, not sure if the "stuff" will paint up or not, hey but that's half the fun of jumping in and having a go.................Here are some pics of the start of it - lets hope there is a finish eventually LOL........ waiting for the first bit to dry so I know if its worth carrying on. See the head on the bottom - spooky - but I love it.......what fun






2 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon,you are my kind of person,I alvays use what I have,and what I can afford,and it alvays turns out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon...just having a look around your blog..

    I have made a chair of sorts too and used Apoxie Sculpt... I don't know if that is what you saw used or not. The only place I found near me that carries it is a taxidermist. I have no idea what they use it for ...but if you have one near you... they might have some.

    ReplyDelete