Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lots of bits and pieces

Cripes I have not updated for the past couple of weeks, the weather has been appalling here and have just hunkered down and sat in front of the fire on the weekend. I have been mucking about with a few bits and pieces though but nothing finished as yet.............

I made this little insert for my handbag, its brilliant everything stays exactly where it should




Need to finish this little gal.........she has white hair that is half glued on now and she is tiny as you can see from my coffee mug..............




I signed up to an online class a while ago at Doll Street and have not had a chance yet to do the full class - which is fabulous, but have made something from it, just not quite finished as yet, its a small wall hanging called "the window" heaps of fun. I also painted some lace as well to use, so I have been doing some "stuff" but nothing finished, just dabbling a bit LOL

1 comment:

  1. Very nice dabbling Sharon:)
    The bag insert is a brilliant idea, and I love your little doll.
    Can't wait to see what you do with the lace piece's.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete