Sunday, August 3, 2008

Doll Club Day Out

Yesterday I had Doll Club so thought I would share some more pictures with you all, as usual we had a lot of laughs - I didnt do much apart from talk and laugh and eat.........oh and drink ....hehe

Margaret had made the doll in Pink, shes just gorgeous, and the girls who did the Frumpy Grumpy class are still making them - LOL




I had a skite and tell, I got sent this gorgeous critter from my friend Eefje from The Netherlands and the girls just loved it.....also got to meet another internet friend when I was away this week and I came home with the needle felted skunk, which is just totally awe inspiring.


Girls hard at work..............







2 comments:

  1. I love the pink doll....
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all you ladies had fun again Sharon. Tell Margaret and the grumpy maker that there dolls are wonderful. Eefje's cat to you looks great sitting on the table with Sharon's skunk to you. Neat stuff from wonderful ladies!
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete