Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pay it Forward

 
I was visiting my friend Pams  blog  today and noticed she had a "pay it forward"  going on there.  So in I went to make my comment LOL and now I am in the "game" so to speak.
 
Sooooooo  heres the rules girls and boys..........
 
PAY IT FORWARD CHALLENGE
is an act of kindness done with no expectation of anything in return but the hope that the recipient of the gift will continue the challenge.....
I start by promising to make and send (3) gifts for the first(3) FRIENDS who post a comment to this post....I hope you will promise to post the challenge announcement on your blogs and carry forth the promise to gift (3) friends with a gift each!

MY PROMISE
I will send out the (3) gifts within 365 days! You will not know when....please don't forget to leave your email so that I can answer your post! lol..
 
 

1 comment: