Monday, September 21, 2009

OFF TO AUSTRALIA IN THE MORNING



Soooo I am off to Australia in the morning for two weeks.........OMG I hate flying but I will soldier on LOL

Have not been able to post my sewing recently as its going with me to Australia but expect a power of pictures to be put up when I can get to a computer or when I get home.  I am going to meet up with my internet friends for the first time and it is going to be an absolute blast I can tell already - see you when I get back or if I can get to a computer I will show you the fun............hehe

4 comments:

  1. Jealous, jealous, jealous! Have too much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too am so jealous. Have a fabulous time and take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a lovely safe trip and a blast of a time...doncha start talking all funny now ya here, cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo, have a super time, i am so jealous as well.
    Hugs
    Lois

    ReplyDelete