Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ive been tagged by Deanna

Ive been tagged by Deana

Well I have been tagged by Deanna http://blueheron61.bravejournal.com/ Now I have to write five things about myself and tag 5 more bloggers. Most bloggers I know have been tagged already LOL so I shall just tell you 5 things about myself........hmmmm Im not very exciting at all.

1. I cant sing at all (not even a little bit)
2. I work full time with computers but prefer dolls and sewing LOL
3. I love the internet and my email groups who keep me sane
4. I love my old shack in the country with heaps of trees and birds and quiet
5. One day I would like to be able to stay home and just create cool things forever

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to your last three things about yourself! Of course I get to do #5. Maybe you will win the lotto next week!
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete