Sunday, January 17, 2010

Last Day of Holidays Eeeeeeek

LOL  -  well this is the last day of my holidays and back to work tomorrow so have been getting a few things sorted ready for the awful reality of getting up at 6.00am tomorrow morning and leaving the building....... BUT I felt like mucking about this afternoon so got out a pattern and had a play with a wee head, a nice easy one with just a bit of sculpting - something to have a bit of fun and whimsy with by Jill Maas.  Hopefully I will make the whole thing up but maybe not today - we shall see, I just popped the head in amongst some hair to take a photo of it...........Very hard to get decent photos of the material used for these dolls and the last one as it seems to reflect of the camera - doesn't seem to matter whether the flash is on or off you still get a weird distortion.


 
 
And then I was snapping pics and took this one of a doll I had made a long time ago with my wee pixie which I just love.
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh you should give her that hair! It looks right! And that pixie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know it is hard to get back to the grind. But, you have accomplished a lot during this time. I think you need a piece of good dark chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck, back to the office. At least you did some creating. Cute head! Have you given up on Felwyn then! LOL Hope your day at work isn't too bad.
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! I love her...love the purple hair...
    The pic of the pixie and redhead is great...love your dolls! guess I'm gonna have to commission one!
    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG not purple again...LOL...it was that purple hair that made you cry...I know....lol
    Khris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow looking great! almost makes me want to get out the cloths and a doll pattern LOL... gonna be a goody love the purple hair she really suits it!
    Hugs,
    Sharon 2

    ReplyDelete