Monday, September 10, 2007

At last a finished doll

At last i have managed to get one of my faces onto a doll body and finished, I wasnt happy with this body so it took me a while to get sorted in my mind how I was going to dress and embellish to make it look ok. Hope you all like her and now will continue on and get the other one finished hopefully later this week. The hair is a mixture of lavendar, white and pink tibetan lambskin and it looks much better in person, (well I think so LOL) the decoration on the arms and top of the skirt is really sparkly and I made it from a mix of different coloured holeless beads and glitter, its a shame that the camera has not managed to pick up how shiny and sparkly this looks.

(click on pictures for larger view)

10 comments:

  1. Sharon she is so cute! I can sort of see the sparkle in the larger pictures. Does she have little bugs on her hair? Great Job and now on to the next one!
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon she looks marvellous. Love the colours. You make brilliant faces. Bravo!!

    Eefje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey she is cool...well done...hugs,
    Khris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar, The hair is really great. How did you mix the colours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks great! I love the Natalie Hamade influence. She's created a great look. Fantastic isn't it? Good to find a NZ dollmaker here too - and with the same name as me! Well done Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments Norahs - I couldnt find your blog... or email to say thank you

    hugs sharon - nz

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has beautiful eyes Sharon, but she is a beautiful doll. How big is she?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon she is wonderful. I love the face. Well done. Marian

    ReplyDelete