Sunday, September 16, 2007

Todays Project

I have started a little project this weekend, a bit different than what I normally make, but I just decided to do something simple and fun for the weekend then I shall get back and finish my doll which is languishing in the craft room. It doesn't look much at the moment but it really is very cute, of course the head is not stuffed as yet and was just posed against the body for the progress pic and needs the nose bit appliqued on and of course eyes etc. I have appliqued a star on the body and you can see that I had a little bit of fun with the motif inside the star, makes me laugh every time I look at it, the cheeky little sod. If you didn't already realise I like to do fairly small dolls most of the time so this pattern is reduced down by quite a bit to make it a miniature. Sorry for the dark photos, as the material is country colours its hard to get a clear pic, will try to get a better one once it is finished.


(click on pics for a larger image)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Sharon. How big is this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Would you believe I have that kitty fabric in the star!
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a darling kitty. I love all your other dolls too.

    ReplyDelete