Monday, January 5, 2009

Thumbelina Petal

I have been playing about with a friends pattern called Petal, Cathron Country Designs BUT I decided it needed to be more a pin doll size so I reduced it really really small and have made two of them today, they are a tad smaller than a 50g ball of wool and fit inside my hand…. they were fun to extend myself but not sure if I will do it again as I had to use my finger turning tools to turn the arms and legs and also to stuff them LOL… So here is a few pictures of them….. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I (mostly) enjoyed making them.

Here I am auditioning them for clothing etc…….

seeing what fits and works

SANY0283SANY0284

Finished, I have put a ball of wool in the photos just as an indication of size

SANY0287

SANY0293

SANY0299

10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Sharon-talk about teeny weeny,you are so arty at wee things -gosh my hands ache just looking at them -they are gorgeous
    cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Sharon but are you mad??????
    Very well done though and Cath, I love the design.
    Hugs
    Jenny F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look a wee Sharon NZ and a wee Cath Ü how cute... well done my friend.. love them....
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,
    gorgeous wee dolls....soooo cute!
    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Sharon!! Those are tiny and make good pins!! How did it feel to be out in your room creating?? LOL
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! My! Dynamite surely comes in small 'packet-size-dollies' !!
    Sharon .... they are just to 'cute' for words !! I just want to reach in and 'pinch' those little cheeks!
    Now you must design a bag...which these two 'imps' can 'adorn'...so that they can go wherever you go ...and see the 'world'...and so that the 'world' can see them! LOL
    (((Sharon)))
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool girl!! Love them...such tiny things!!

    Hugs,
    Sharon 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply amazing girl great job love me both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Sharon...very cute and I know Cath will love what you did with them...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work Sharon, so tiny. Regards, Nessie

    ReplyDelete